Monday, June 4, 2012

More Roofing


So after the torture of stripping the roof, the A team comes in to sheet it. 




This is how they get those sheets of OSB onto the roof.  It should be entirely apparent as to why I'm not involved in the sheeting process.  The thought of me trying to get one of those sheets from the sawhorse to the roof is really beyond my imagination.




There's Dan on the left and Chip on the right.  Dan's nailing the new sheets down with the nail gun.  I'm not sure what Chip is doing.




See Dan and his gun?




My job for today?  I'm a picker upper.  All of this debris needs to be put in the trailer.  So I'll rake it up and shovel it into one of the trusty trash cans, then carry it around to the front of the house and throw it in the trailer.





Much better, no?




Here's my trailer full of debris.




Case, lying under the trailer.




The end, for me, for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment