Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Interior Painting


So the painters have been painting the interior.  The trim and doors are done, the walls mostly, now they are working on cutting in the tops of the walls.
Here are some doors in the living room.  Tacked together at the top, so they won't fall over.




Chris is installing the new lighting.  Recessed cans in this picture.




Here are some more doors in the dining area.




And just because I like the way they look, here are the same doors again.




Of course we have to look at the front bedroom. 
The paint color is Kelly Moore Wise Owl.  Like it?  Chris picked it.




And the master bedroom.  That big pile is paper and tape.  The trim was all taped off while the painters did the walls, and here they've started taking it down.




The master bath.  I'm thinking I may do the dramatic development in here too.  You know, with paint, then cabinets, then tile....  Or I may lose interest.  You know me.  I'm unpredictable like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment