Friday, July 6, 2012

Some Digging, Some Cabinets

Here's ole Caser keeping an eye on the neighborhood.




And Sport digging out the dirt in the planting area between the sidewalk and the street.  He and the Big Dog have recently instituted a "no photos" policy.  Look at that face.




And look at that face.  I'm beginning to fear for my safety.




So I'll go inside and snap the men for a little bit.  Chris and Dan don't glare at me - they just ignore me.
Here they're starting to install the kitchen cabinets.




Dan is setting up the transit.  Because we don't just throw cabinets in all willy nilly.  They must be exactly level.




Here's the kitchen again, sans men.




And here it is from another angle.  Thats the wall where the big cabinet will go.  See it still out in the garage?




Thats okay, there are plenty other cabinets to install first.




Now I will surreptitiously photograph the boys through the living room window.  Heh, heh.




You'll notice the ground is so dry and compacted that Sport has to use a pick to loosen it before they can shovel it out.  Watching that, I'm about to break into a rousing round of "I've been working on the railroad".....maybe my humorous asides are why I'm no longer allowed to photograph them?





No comments:

Post a Comment