Friday, June 8, 2012

Insulation

Since Mom is visiting, I've taken some time off work to do some fun stuff.  Today we went to the beach.



That's my Mom down by the water.  Tiny Mom on the big beach.




Here she is again.  Hi Mom!




While Mom and I were off galivanting at the beach, the insulation guys were at the house, insulating.




Hi Chris in the garage.




Thats the front door, and looking through the wall to the front bedroom.




Then I turned around and took a picture of the living room.




Thats the kitchen window off in the distance.  On the right are Chris and the Big Dog pulling electrical wires.




T
The kitchen. 




The dining area.  It's eerily quiet in the house now that the insulation is in.




The pantry. What's that blur on the right?




It was Sport.  Hi Sport!



The front bedroom.




The front bedroom, and looking through the wall to the living room.  See my Mom by the fireplace?




Have I showed you the master bath lately?  This is what it looks like.




Downstairs.




Downstairs bedroom.




The other downstairs bedroom, looking into the TV room.




The TV room again.




My Mom and Sport.  What on earth is that boy doing?  He certainly keeps things interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment