Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back Patio

And look, more concrete!




This is our nice new patio.




I'm not going to add any comments about what he's doing, as you are obviously an expert on concrete finishing by now.




Tools of the trade - including the duck boards...whatever they are used for.  Lets brainstorm.  My best guess is that they're pads for the guys to kneel on then they work out on the slab.

Dan is rolling out some sheet metal for flashing.  He's working on the last part of the deck - the step down from the main part of the deck to the new concrete.




That's a nice deck.



It looks like I'm balancing on the railing, doesn't it?  I'm not, just leaning.  You'll notice that no one else in the photo, including the dog, even bother to look up anymore when I'm taking pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment