Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Downstairs, Clean

This is what the basement looks like now.  Actually, now the floor is dry, Chris and Sport had just finished hosing it off when I took these photos.  As I said yesterday, we're waiting on permits to start construction.  Soon, the area you see below will be a family room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.



All of that mud, and insulation and other yuck that we won't dwell upon has been swept up and the concrete slab hosed off.  Case is looking for the rats.  Not here anymore, buddy.



No, not up there either, Caser.


I was standing in the doorway looking toward the front of the house.  See the foundation under the front stoop?  I took all of these from the doorway because my boots were muddy.  You have seen the back yard, haven't you?  I didn't want to track all that mud onto the freshly washed floor.

Until tomorrow!
Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment