Friday, January 27, 2012

So Tired.

You'll have to forgive me for only posting a few pics tonight, but I'm beat.  Between work, running the boys to and from their various sports practices, and this house, I'm tuckered out.

I'm so used to the way it looks now, that it's hard to belive those early pictures.  In case you've forgotten, you can click here for a refresher.  Those were taken way back when we first started this project, exactly two weeks ago today.  The real kicker is that I'm not posting these pictures in real time, they're actually a couple of days behind where we are at the house.  Now I really am tired.  So without further ado, here's the pictures for today....


I took this one while standing in the front door looking toward the breakfast nook.

Looking left toward the living room.  We may just have to rebuild around that piano.

 Standing in the living room looking toward the dining area

 Standing in the breakfast nook looking into the kitchen

 Look who decided to come in from the rain!

 The back bedroom

 The front bedroom.  Chris is walking through what was the wall between the bathroom and front bedroom closet.
 The bathroom, and the hole in the floor.  Ugh.

 What's down there?  I can tell you what was down there.  Rats.  That's what.

Our talented piano playing dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment