Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Empty House

Back to inside...

Here's the living room, emptied of all but the piano and the last few boxes of trash.


This is the dining area.

The dining area again, looking toward the kitchen.

Living room.  Thats the kitchen wall on the left and front door standing open on the right.  The hole in the wall is where the wall heater was.  Hey look!  Somebody emptied the trash boxes while I was looking the other way!

Living room.  Hallway door on left, front door (standing open) in center,  entry closet to right.  Kitty wind chime at top.

Looking into kitchen/breakfast nook.  Water heater and pantry closet removed.

Kitchen sink wall, all cabinets removed.

Kitchen, inside wall, cabinets removed.

Bathroom, cabinets removed.

Then I went to work, came by after to take photos, and this is what the guys had done!  Ceiling is down, most of the sheetrock off the walls, and there's a couple of feet of insulation on the floor.

Looking towards the breakfast nook.

Kitchen wall.

Living room again.  Remains of entry closet on the left.

Looking through the wall at the front bedroom.  As you can see, all the photos in this series are taken from the same vantage point - just inside the front door.  I didn't have my boots on, and even so wouldn't have waded through all that insulation.  Hey, there's only so much I'll do for this blog.  I love you guys, but I do have my limits.  Though, considering I've already picked up a dead rat, I have to wonder why I chose to set them at wading through insulation.  Sorry, I digress.

Looking towards breakfast nook and back bedroom to the right.  Somehow I got the camera all cattywampus.  Sorry about that.  Just tilt your head a little.

Ceiling

One last look at the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment