Monday, January 30, 2012

Downstairs


I just realized I haven't been keeping you updated on the area under the house.  I don't have any "before" pictures, but you've seen the pictures from upstairs, so you can fill in the blanks.  As a plus down here, we were standing in water as we hauled out trash.  Yay.



I took this picture standing just inside the door.  There was a big room with an L-shaped storage area behind it.  The studs where the sqeegee is leaning is the back wall of the room, with the storage behind it.  The area where the ladder is standing was, strangely, a bathroom.


Another view of downstairs.  That big concrete obelisk just to the right of the ladder is the foundation under the front stoop.   


I was standing in the former bathroom looking toward the door to the backyard.  Yes, those are postal boxes by the steps up to the deck.  Gee, I wonder when they last washed that window?




No comments:

Post a Comment