Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And Still We Clean


And we start on the bathroom.

This is me.  Yeah baby, that's the way to clean house - with a shovel and wheelbarrow.

Shortly before I took this photo, Chris relieved me of my shovel and wheelbarrow and sent me to work on the back bedroom.  I really didn't mind. The bathroom scared me a little. 


Chris has pulled out all the trash, and what remains of the vinyl flooring.  He didn't remove the tile or part of the wall, it was already like that.


As promised, heres a picture of the hole in the floor.  Careful, don't fall in. 

A peek in the hall closet.  So much latch hook!  We found latch hook kits all over the house.   And probably 20 latch hooks.  Well, you know those are pretty small tools and easy to misplace.  Especially if you have trash piled to the sky.

This is the hallway.  I was standing in the front bedroom doorway looking towards the back bedroom.  Thats the latch hook closet on the right, now minus the latch hook pillows.  Such handy storage for those ubiquitous mail boxes!  The wheelbarrow is halfway into the bathroom.


The back bedroom.  I'm particularly amused by the Snoopy phone on the nightstand.  Poor Snoopy.  He deserves better than this.

The back bedroom again, looking toward the closet and hallway door.


Chris and Sport loading the trailer.  This is the beginning of the 3rd full load.  There was one more partial load of appliances somewhere in there as well.  Each full load weighed about 3,000 pounds.  Yes, we have taken out 9,000 pounds of trash so far.  I lead a glamorous life.



This is the back bedroom, after.


The back bedroom again.



The hallway from front bedroom towards back bedroom.



The latch hook closet!

Chris getting tools from his truck.  Or putting them back.  Or throwing them away if he has just realized it's something he doesn't use regularly.  We've all developed a sudden phobia of clutter.




This is me.  Livin' the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment