Monday, August 6, 2012

Yes, Landscaping!

The first step in this process is to procure some plants.
Chris and I journeyed to a local nursery to do so.



So many plants.  Acres and acres of plants.  This is only a tiny corner of the place.  It was somewhat overwhelming, I've got to tell you.  I'm still a little traumatized.




Then back to the house where we have the A team digging holes for the plants Chris and I just purchased.  Yes, you are correct.  The big dog is using a jackhammer.  Why mess around with a shovel when you have power tools?



Then, with the magic of  the blog, here we are....plants in the ground, dirt all raked smooth.
I was on the end of a shovel, so no pictures of the "during" phase.  Yes, unfortunately the jackhammer can't do it all.



Lest you think "That is all they got done?" please take note that all this was done after I got off work at noon.  Even with the jackhammer, the digging of the holes and filling them with good (purchased) topsoil then planting the plants took a bunch of time.



Aren't the new roses lovely?



No comments:

Post a Comment