Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some More Inside Stuff

Look, look, look at what we have now!  Hardwood floors!  Aren't they gorgeous!?
I love them.





Chris is in the kitchen.  We'll make our way over there in a minute.




First we're going to look at the hardwood floor guy.




Putting in the floor.




And because I love it so, here's another look.  At the floor, not the guy.



Meanwhile, over in the kitchen, Chris is installing the range.




He's connected the gas line and moved the stove into place.  Just before this picture was taken, I had to put down my camera and lay on the counter to reach my skinny arm down behind the stove to hold the gas line out of the way as Chris slid the stove into place.




We're not done yet.




Look at my multi tasker:  on the phone as he works.




Okay, enough of that.  Lets look at the rest of the house.
Here's some more gorgeous hardwood.  That's the hall closet on the right.



Here's the hall bath.  The toilet is in, as is the faucet and toilet paper roll.
Details, details.




And the shower faucet and handle.




Master bath with sink, faucet, toilet and paper roll.




Here is the swell new shower door.




As I head downstairs, I thought I'd show you the nosing detail of the hardwood floor.
The stairs will be carpeted, as Chris thought hardwood would just be too slippery.




Here's the TV room.  Baseboards in.




Lets look at it from this side, shall we?




Bathroom, sink and faucet in.




Shower doors and faucets and stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment